Olive Delights is a weekly post here at Olive Green Anna where I share some of my most inspiring, delightful things from the last week. It is a lovely time to collect inspiration and to share it with you.
1. My number one from the week has been selling locally! Here is one of my stands from the weekend!
2. We're going to be visiting Amsterdam at the end of October. We most definitely will visit Restored. Do you have any other insider tips?
3. I loved this guide about how to create your own cocktails!
4. I got new flyers made and I am really loving the look of them!
5. This chair looks so comfy cozy!
6. I spent some time collaging this week. It was refreshing and much needed!
7. I have a goal to cook one new recipe every month. I know that doesn't seem like much but "Baby Steps" are my way of making progress. I might choose this French Onion Soup from Delightfully Tacky.
8. This cafe/vintage shop sounds like the same thing I dream of!
9. This Shop before and after is really fun to look at!
10. Fall is here and outfits like this really inspire me to make an effort with my fall looks.
Thanks for reading lovelies!
P.S. Welcome new readers! It is always lovely to have you. And hey if you live in Heidelberg, I will be selling at Beat Basar on Wednesday. See the flyer to the right!