We plan on living by these and hope they are useful and inspiring to you!
- Never start before you are ready.
- Always aim for perfection
- Check facebook (real quick).
- If you are unsure how, don’t.
- Let your instincts guide you. Never plan it out.
- Make sure all your loved one’s needs and wants are met first.
- Nutrition is key. Only begin after cooking an elaborate healthy meal.
- Now wash the dishes.
- If the first attempt is a failure, it’s probably not worth your time and trouble.
- Share your process with others. Post a selfie on instagram before you start.
- Check the music/art store for new materials you might want to use for your next project.
- Be an expert. Watch as many tutorials on the subject as you can find.
- Spend adequate time comparing yourself to better artists. Be very conscious of your weaknesses.
- If you haven’t been in the studio for over a month - you are likely not a real artist.
- Sold records/artwork are the true measure of quality work.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Surround yourself with people that don’t understand or care for art. This will help keep you grounded.
If you're an artist, what are some creative habits you can share with us?