Olive Delights is a weekly post here at Olive Green Anna where I share some of my most inspiring, delightful things from the last week. It is a lovely time to collect inspiration and to share it with you.
This week it is a real life edition. So many delightful things have been happening.
1. My mama and papa are here in Germany to visit for two weeks. We have been enjoying each other's company and having good quality times.
2. I visited the Gutenberg Museum and delighted in the history of printmaking. (I studied printmaking in Uni, so it is one of my new favorite places.
3. I spent a day in Frankfurt and visited a vintage and second hand shop called Epiphany
. She has a fantastic selection of styles to choose from.
4. The weather is finally a bit warmer.
5. I've been sewing up a storm. Both for myself and shortening skirts for the shop
. It has been really good getting into the groove of sewing again.
6. I finished this dress that I made out of a shirt. I'll share more about it later!
7. I've been finding my husband incredibly attractive these days. He makes a good model
8. We enjoyed the most delicious chocolate and Raspberry pie made by a good friend Maria. We had a little house warming party, and Oh it was yummy!
9. Yesterday, I sold my vintage at Beat Bazar
I always love being there. I told many a vintage fan about my shop plans for next summer!
10. It was fantastic to see happy customers trying on their new pieces. Doesn't this sweater look great on her? I love the cut outs. I am so excited about opening a local shop in Heidelberg. I think we really need it.
Thanks for reading lovelies.
I hope you have a great start to your new week.