A bit of a change in life and I can focus and really spend my time doing what feels good.
Out of the 168 hours in a week, last week I clocked (give or take a few hours):
- 6 working on my online vintage shop
- 53 sleeping
- 9 eating
- 3 planning for my business and events
- 1.5 driving
- 4 reading
- 6 watching "Friends"
- 32 working at school
- 1 talking on the phone
- 15 making art
- 15 hanging out with friends
- 2,5 cleaning the house
- 7 working in the garden
- 2 shopping for groceries and plants
- 3 blogging
- 6 surfing the web
- 4 cooking
- 0 quality time with my husband : (
Finallly working in the garden.
Hanging out with my little friend Theo.
Screen-printing with my students.
Painting still-lives in the art class I am taking, and not teaching!
Are you really doing the things you want to be doing? Or just going through the motions?