One of the main things people say when they visit our home for the first time is, "your place is so cozy." It's a lovely compliment to get. And I can only agree.
1. Candles: Whether winter or summer, I usually burn candles at night. They are so soothing somehow. I don't know what it is about them but they do wonders for making a space feel comfortable and cozy.
2. Warm Tones: We have several warm toned pieces of furniture and a whole lot of wood. This really helps the space feel inviting and natural.
3. Pillows: I've only recently discovered the magic of pillows, both for their snuggly-ness and their aesthetic. I bought a few pillows from Karli Ingersoll's shop, and I love what they add to the look of our space.
4. Blankets: Naturally with pillows, there should be blankets. I've noticed that even guests will take a blanket from this big inviting basket, just for the sake of getting snuggly.
5. Tunes: Putting on a record or some soothing digital tunes improves the vibe and the atmosphere of a space immensely. I've been listening to some soothy, groovy artists on Spotify such as: David Lamitre, Beachhouse, Gregory Alan Isakov, Release the Sunbird, Rodriguez. I may buy one of their records soon.
Do you have any comfy cozy tips to share?
Have a lovely comfy evening.